The ML CTO objective and mission is to mobilize operators and paramedics with various CTO PCI levels of expertise from all over the world around live case performances, cases-in-box, didactical presentations, all coordinated by a dynamic and interactive organization.
As you know, these exceptional times have forced us to cancel the 5th MLCTO that was planned in June 2020 in Nice.
However, in order to keep sharing knowledge, we are happy to invite everyone in front of their laptop on September 3rd & 4th 2020, for an online e-ML CTO course!
A digital platform will be created for this e-ML CTO (into the regular website), proposing similar features of our usual in-person event but in a lighter version, including:
- Didactic lectures, both live and from a large selection of best lectures over the years
- Live CTO PCI cases, moderated in real-time by experts
- Case-in-box presentations, including “best of” some cases done at MLCTO, edited to show important aspects of the procedure
- Satellite sponsored webinars organized in collaboration with our faculty members
- Industry-sponsored virtual meetings providing one-to-one exchanges on products and innovations
- 360° virtual exhibition hall
Also, attendees will have the opportunity to submit cases to be discussed during the sessions.
Finally, a large on-demand video library will be available after the meeting for those who want to dig a bit deeper in any covered topics.
Considering the great success of past editions, and our commitment to provide a great e-learning experience with the Incathlab team, we hope you will join us for this unique experience!
Dr Alexandre Avran, Dr Kambis Mashaeykhi and Dr Stéphane Rinfret,
ML CTO co-Directors